Your Search For Best Sewing Machine Reviews Ends Here!
Some people do sewing as a hobby while many have adopted it as a profession. Some ladies have small business set-ups at home to earn their livings through sewing. For every such person, owning a best sewing machine is necessary. The type and features of the sewing machine varies from person to person depending on their needs and tastes.
If you want to buy a sewing machine for the first time as a beginner, or want to change your previous one, do some research about new options available and then take your decision after reviewing following sewing machine reviews.
|Top Rated Sewing Machines||Product Dimensions||Product Weight||Detailed Reviews||Customer Reviews|
|20 x 9 x 14 inches||26 pounds||Read more||19 Customer reviews|
|17.2 x 8.2 x 12 inches||20 pounds||Read more||951 Customer reviews|
|17.3 x 7.9 x 11.4 inches||23 pounds||Read more||367 Customer reviews|
|18.2 x 8.5 x 15.2 inches||22.4 pounds||Read more||173 Customer reviews|
|10.6 x 13.6 x 11.6 inches||22 pounds||Read more||53 Customer reviews|
Best 5 Sewing Machines Comparison
During a survey, many people from various fields fond of sewing were interviewed and the features and performance of their sewing machines were discussed. Five different models of sewing machines topped the list during the survey. These sewing machine reviews are described below.
Singer S18 Studio Computerized Quilting and Sewing Machine
Singer Corporation is an American company started by Isaac Merritt Singer and Edward Clark in 1851. Through the years, Singer has become a big name in the sewing machine manufacturing industry. This sewing machine by Singer has a lot of notable features. Some of its features are as follows:
- This sewing machine measures 20 x 9 x 14 inches and weighs 26 pounds.
- It has a large sewing space in its workable area almost 9’’ x 6’’ inches, which makes it easy for large garments to be moved without difficulty.
- The back-lit LCD screen shows the user which stitch pattern is currently selected and of what size and length.
- This remarkable Singer sewing machine has around 400 built-in stitches for the user to choose from.
- Buttonhole designs of 7 different types are available, while blocks and alphabet scripts in 5 mm and 7 mm sizes can be used for making beautiful monograms for quilts etc.
- It can store and remember 50 stitch patterns and can recall them at a slight finger touch.
- It bears an automatic needle threader which saves time of the user. It also features automatic thread trimmer which cuts the thread when required without bothering its user.
- The user can set the machine speed from 100 to 1600 stitches per minute.
SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist Computerized Sewing Machine
Singer Corporation is an American company which is mainly famous for manufacturing sewing machines. This machine Singer 9960 Quantum is a computerized sewing machine which has multiple features and requires only a little effort from the user. Some of its key features are as follows:
- This product measures 17.2 x 8.2 x 12 inches and weighs 20 pounds
- The basic body of this sewing machine is made of heavy duty metal ensuring its durable life to its user.
- With the facility of automatic needle threader, threading process gets done in 6 seconds.
- Built-in trimmer automatically trims the upper and lower thread enabling you to work more quickly and sew more than usual routine.
- User can program the needle upwards or downwards as desired.
- Top drop-in bobbin system is very easy in use. The transparent cover of the bobbin area adds convenience to its use as the user can keep an eye on the bobbin thread supply.
- Large LCD screen allows the user to see which stitch pattern is in use and also informs about the stitch length and size.
- Thirteen different styles of buttonhole are available in SINGER 9960 to add style to the dress shirts that you sew.
- Extension table helps manage large garments like quilts around the needle area
BrotherPC420PRW Computerized Sewing Machine
Brother Industries Ltd. Is a Japanese multinational company that manufactures electric and electronic products. It is headquartered in Nagoya Japan. They make lots of products namely multifunction printers, best sewing machines, typewriters, fax machines etc. This sewing machine is computerized and loaded with attractive features.
- This product measures 17.3 x 7.9 x 11.4 inches and weighs 26 pounds. It is strongly built and can promise a durable life to its customers.
- This sewing machine features 294 built-in stitches and shows excellent stitch results every time. With so many stitch designs, the user can try out new style every time and sew stylish clothes at home.
- Automatic thread trimmer cuts the upper and lower threads at the end of each task.
- Speed control system allows the user to set the machine speed as desired.
- Built-in light shines on the work area which is a valuable feature for the people with weak eye sight.
- Experienced people in sewing can design their own stitch pattern and save in the machine’s memory for further use.
- Quick winding system gets bobbins winded easily at the press of a button.
- Following directions drawn on the machine, the user can get the machine threaded easily in no time.
Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
Janome is a multinational Japanese company of manufacturing sewing machines. This computerized sewing machine by Janome has lots of attractive features for its interested customers.
- This product measures 18.2 x 8.5 x 15.2 inches and weighs 22.4 pounds.
- The interior of this machine is made of durable cast aluminum so it can serve its users for years.
- Janome HD1000 has 14 built-in stitches which include stretch stitches and utility stitches also.
- This machine is easy to use for beginners and experienced sewers alike.
- Automatic threader saves the time of the user by doing her work quickly.
- The free arm in this sewing machine is very useful in making dress pants, cuffs and collars of formal dress shirts.
- Automatic foot control gives a clean finish to each fabric after getting sewn.
- Janome HD1000 is a heavy duty machine which can sew four layers of fabric with as neat look as it gives to a delicate fabric.
- Front bobbin winding system is a convenient feature for most users.
- A soft cover of this machine also comes with its packaging and keeps it clean when not in use.
- Its 4 step buttonhole system is very easy to use for even beginners.
JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger Sewing Machine
Juki is a Japanese company which manufactures sewing machines for industrial and domestic usage. All the products of this company have ISO 14001 and ISO 9002 certifications. This thread serger sewing machine is also a quality product by JUKI.
· This product measures 10.6 x 13.6 x 11.6 inches and weighs 22 pounds.
· This sewing machine can do 2/3/4 thread serging and automatic hem rolling.
· Color coded threading in this JUKI machine makes threading process easy.
· This serger machine by JUKI bears a powerful knife system as well as impressive drive mechanism capable to impress experienced sewers.
· Ease of use is also an additional attractive feature.
· Lower looper threading makes it unique among other serging machines.
· Fabrics of all kinds can be sewn in this heavy duty machine, as feed adjustments can be made without effort.
· Different types of presser feet in the packaging can help perform different tasks like piping, cording, blind stitching etc.
· Micro safe switch does not let the machine work if the swing cover is open. In this way, this machine keeps its users safe from getting hurt.
· Even elastic and tape can be sewn in this remarkable serger machine by JUKI.
Described above are some of the most bought and appraised computerized best sewing machine reviews by different companies. These include models having limited features and also machines boasting of endless features. Buyers should observe these reviews closely and compare the features to their needs, then decide according to their budget limit which sewing machine will be the best for them!