Some people do sewing as a hobby while many have adopted it as a profession. Some ladies have small business set-ups at home to earn their livings through sewing. For every such person, owning a best sewing machine is necessary. The type and features of the sewing machine varies from person to person depending on their needs and tastes.
If you want to buy a sewing machine for the first time as a beginner, or want to change your previous one, do some research about new options available and then take your decision after reviewing following sewing machine reviews.
|Top Rated Sewing Machines||Product Dimensions||Product Weight||Detailed Reviews||Customer Reviews|
|20 x 9 x 14 inches||26 pounds||Read more||19 Customer reviews|
|17.2 x 8.2 x 12 inches||20 pounds||Read more||951 Customer reviews|
|17.3 x 7.9 x 11.4 inches||23 pounds||Read more||367 Customer reviews|
|18.2 x 8.5 x 15.2 inches||22.4 pounds||Read more||173 Customer reviews|
|10.6 x 13.6 x 11.6 inches||22 pounds||Read more||53 Customer reviews|
During a survey, many people from various fields fond of sewing were interviewed and the features and performance of their sewing machines were discussed. Five different models of sewing machines topped the list during the survey. These sewing machine reviews are described below.
Singer Corporation is an American company started by Isaac Merritt Singer and Edward Clark in 1851. Through the years, Singer has become a big name in the sewing machine manufacturing industry. This sewing machine by Singer has a lot of notable features. Some of its features are as follows:
Singer Corporation is an American company which is mainly famous for manufacturing sewing machines. This machine Singer 9960 Quantum is a computerized sewing machine which has multiple features and requires only a little effort from the user. Some of its key features are as follows:
Brother Industries Ltd. Is a Japanese multinational company that manufactures electric and electronic products. It is headquartered in Nagoya Japan. They make lots of products namely multifunction printers, best sewing machines, typewriters, fax machines etc. This sewing machine is computerized and loaded with attractive features.
Janome is a multinational Japanese company of manufacturing sewing machines. This computerized sewing machine by Janome has lots of attractive features for its interested customers.
Juki is a Japanese company which manufactures sewing machines for industrial and domestic usage. All the products of this company have ISO 14001 and ISO 9002 certifications. This thread serger sewing machine is also a quality product by JUKI.
· This product measures 10.6 x 13.6 x 11.6 inches and weighs 22 pounds.
· This sewing machine can do 2/3/4 thread serging and automatic hem rolling.
· Color coded threading in this JUKI machine makes threading process easy.
· This serger machine by JUKI bears a powerful knife system as well as impressive drive mechanism capable to impress experienced sewers.
· Ease of use is also an additional attractive feature.
· Lower looper threading makes it unique among other serging machines.
· Fabrics of all kinds can be sewn in this heavy duty machine, as feed adjustments can be made without effort.
· Different types of presser feet in the packaging can help perform different tasks like piping, cording, blind stitching etc.
· Micro safe switch does not let the machine work if the swing cover is open. In this way, this machine keeps its users safe from getting hurt.
· Even elastic and tape can be sewn in this remarkable serger machine by JUKI.
Described above are some of the most bought and appraised computerized best sewing machine reviews by different companies. These include models having limited features and also machines boasting of endless features. Buyers should observe these reviews closely and compare the features to their needs, then decide according to their budget limit which sewing machine will be the best for them!